- Have a WordPress blog
- Obtain a plugin upgrade license key, to make sure you always have the latest version; it’s FREE! Get a key here.
- Sign up for the Earthologist program here, and obtain an affiliate ID. This is how you earn your commissions!
- Download the latest version of the plugin here.
- Install the custom plugin:
- Log into your website’s admin dashboard http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/
- Select Plugins on the left hand side
- Click Add New, at the top of the screen
- Click Upload Plugin, at the top of the screen
- Click Choose File, and then select the zip file you downloaded from step 1
- Click Install Now
- Once it is done installing, click the Active Plugin link
Activate Plugin Updates:
While on the Plugins page, scroll to the Earthley Affiliate Link Manager, add your license key to the box, and click Activate.
Add your Affiliate Link:
- Click on Earthley Link Manager, on the left hand menu, then open the settings tab.
- Add your Earthley affiliate ID.
- You can configure the number of links you want on each blog post. Select Low, Medium, or High, to change the amount of links that are added to each page. Our plugin works based on the amount of content in a post, so the more longer the post, the more links. It strives to never overwhelm a reader with too many links.
Turn Off Links for a Given Blog Post:
- If you would like to turn off the Link Manager for a given blog post (because it is a sponsored post, or you just don’t want the links there), you can!
- Open the post you’d like to turn the links off for, and Edit it
- Scroll down, below the content box, and look for a box called Earthley Affiliate Link Manager
- Select the Disable all links checkbox, and save the post
- Now the Link Manager will ignore this page, and display no links on it.